SABFOIL’S SUMMER KRAKEN PROMOTION
-SAVE 40% ON UPGRADING GEAR.
-UPGRADE READY FOR THE NEW SEASON.
-GET ACCESS TO THE LATEST SERIES OF WINGS AND STABILISERS.
-USE YOUR OLD WINGS AND STABILISERS (SOME LIMITATIONS MAY APPLY).
-RUNS FROM 8TH JUNE UNTIL 31ST AUGUST.
Even though its winter here Down Under, its Summer in Italy and with SABFOIL’S SUMMER KRAKEN PROMOTION it’s a perfect time to get some Italian Carbon.
Save 40% on a Kraken Mast, Fuselage and Connection when upgrading your Moses or Sabfoil series 1 or Series 2 mast and fuselage.
Have you been sitting on the side lines wanting to upgrade but can’t quite justify the expense of a new Mast, Fuse and Connection to use your favorite Moses or Sabfoil wing and Stabiliser.
Things to consider, the kraken system uses 2 different Fuselage Families.
The T6 fuselages 603, 653, 713 and 1003 all use T6 screws and fit most of the legacy kite and windsurfing race wings as well as the newer wing families Blade and Razor they are the higher aspect wings. This fuselage choice will also work with older Moses wings W1110, W1000, W800, W695, W550, W590, W637.
The T8 Fuselages 663, 703, 753 and 903 all use larger t8 screws and are designed to fit the profile of older surf wings as well as the newer wing families Leviathan, Medusa, Onda, and Tortuga.
The profile will also work with the older legacy wings 633, 683, 679 and some of the original versions of W1100, W950. However, these older wings will need modification and will need to be drilled out and countersunk to T8 rather than the original T6 holes. Sabfoil’s Jimmy Mazzaranti has assured us that this doesn’t pose a problem as the centre of the wing where the fuselage connects is solid and carries no Type of Core.
Your old 1 series mast (61, 71, 81, 91, 101 or 111) or 2 series mast (72, 72C, 82 or 92) must be surrendered at the time of purchase.
Your older mast can also be sent to us, and we will release the new gear when your mast arrives. We can also accept masts that were produced by SABFOIL/MOSES but may carry other manufacturers names, or older format masts produced by Moses, for example the older curved Vorace masts, or early Slingshot carbon masts.
Just bear in mind that some of those older front wings and fuselages may not fit the newer Kraken system without modification.
More info at https://sabfoil.com/en
Works well with https://actionsportswa.com.au/product/2023-duotone-unit-dlab-2/
FOR EXAMPLE, if you have a M91 mast with a FS710 fuselage using a W683 front wing and a S450 stabiliser and you wanted to upgrade…
You would need a M93K mast, a CP02K track mount, a 703K fuselage, that upgrade would usually cost $2277, if you added the optional quick release that’s a grand total of $2416.
With SABFOIL’s promotion you would save $966.40, and the update would cost you 1449.60, all by sending us, or dropping off your old mast.
You would also need some new mounting hardware (about $10, to fit the M8 holes in the fuselage) and you would have to drill out and countersink the existing M6 holes in your front wing to M8.
RED DEVIL LINE– If you interested in upgrading to the the newer Red Devil Range its probably best to call us. There a 3 different type of mast, two different types of fuselage, some masts have compatibility with other fuselages and wings from the Kraken system, in addition Red Devil wings are only able to be fitted on Red Devil fuselages, Like in most modern relationships… its complicated.
The boring bits, The Terms and Conditions
1. The masts for exchange are sent to us at the purchaser’s expense, we are not responsible for surrendered masts that do not show up or are lost in the post, we would suggest that you spend a bit more on freight and get tracking and insurance, if you are sending it in, rather than dropping it off!
2. Free freight on outgoing goods is capped at $40. A 40% discount on upgraded gear means we have put some sensible limits in place. We have arrived at this amount as it is the standard courier cost to send a Full 93 kit to Brisbane, the furthest state capital for our base here in WA. For reference that kit included mast, fuselage ,wing, travel bag etc. and weighed 11kg.
3. One mast in, one set up out, at the 40% discount.
4. The promotion is for full Kraken set up, comprising of 1 connection, (Carbon Top Plate for track mounts CP03K, Deep Tuttle mount T04K or Mini Tuttle mount T03K),1 mast and 1 fuselage. You can also purchase a quick release at the time at a 40% discount, but this is an optional rather than mandatory option. This promotion does not include Front Wings or Stabilisers.
5. On promotion per customer.
6. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
7. This promotion is run by SABFOIL and will run between the 8th June 2023 and the 31st August 2023, SABFOIL reserve the right to terminate the promotion at an earlier date.
8. Products not in stock may have to be ordered from SABFOIL in Italy, and may be subject to delivery delay’s outside the control of Action Sports WA.
9. Only Sabfoil and Moses Carbon masts, and Carbon Masts produced by Moses and Sabfoil are acceptable for this promotion. Alloy masts do not form part of this promotion.