FOIL DRIVE PARALLEL Y CABLE, CONNECT 2 TRAVEL BATTERIES
ASSIST PLUS ONLY
With the FOIL DRIVE PARALLEL Y CABLE, you can take 2x Small 4.2ah Batteries, join them together in parallel and enjoy your Assist PLUS with a medium capacity!
Want to take your Foil Drive Assist PLUS on holidays with you? With the Small Batteries being under the 160wh energy limit for airline travel, most airlines will allow 2 or 3 on board.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- When using the Parallel Y Lead, it’s very important to ensure you:
– Only ever connect 2x Small 4.2ah Batteries together.
– Both batteries must be fully charged 100% when connected. (+-5%)
– Batteries must be charged individually, do not leave 2x Small batteries connected with the Y lead when charging. Charge each battery 100% before re-connecting.
– When flying on airlines, all batteries must be disconnected and carried/packed appropriately
– flatwater foiling is not recommended. You will simply drain your batteries too fast and degrade the battery performance much faster over time.
Works well with https://actionsportswa.com.au/product/foil-drive-airline-travel-bundle/
More info at https://foildrive.com.au/
IMPORTANT INFOMATION: When flying on your chosen airline, be sure to contact them well before you fly. Dangerous Goods rules are taken extremely seriously and not adhering may result in your batteries being unable to make your flight,
For additional information on flying with batteries https://actionsportswa.com.au/product/foil-drive-airline-travel-bundle/